Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding DIY Inspiration: Embellished Shoes

When I was searching for wedding shoes, I couldn't seem to find any that were sparkly enough. I went on seven shoe shopping trips before I found the perfect ones. Silly me, I could've made my own in a few minutes for a fraction of the price.



Shop this look:
Rhinestone appliqué $6-$28
Feather trim $7-$13

I recommend:
Hearts Flower Appliqué $9
Cassandra Matching Appliqué $16
Duck Duck Goose Feather $10.50
Rhinestone Abstract Flower $18

2 comments:

  1. Pellet grills can smoke, sear, braise, and are even great for baking. But they’re also notable because their consistency and ease-of-use allow users to focus on what they’re cooking instead of the many variables that can come with grilling. “I really like pellet smokers for the everyday user [because] you’re not having to focus on so many things at once,” says Leonard Botello IV, pitmaster and owner of TRUTH BBQ in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you experiencing the hulu load failure samsung tv? There are several factors that can cause this problem such as a slow internet speed, corrupted Hulu cached data, or the Hulu server is not available. To fix this you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps.

    ReplyDelete